ARE YOU A BROKER?
PRIME CASE FUNDING IS HERE TO MAKE YOUR JOB EASIER AND MORE EFFICIENT.
WE ARE KNOWN FOR LOW RATES AND GREAT SERVICE.
Welcome to the Prime Case Funding, LLC! We are pleased that you chose to work with us and excited to get down to business. At PCF we will work diligently to ensure your clients will receive the maximum funding possible at the lowest possible rate.
As a broker, you are helping someone in need. There are many benefits to the plaintiff, and by helping them get funding at the lowest rate, you are making sure they get the highest possible lawsuit settlement.
Our flexible contracts help save the client money and help you earn top dollar for your hard work!
- Documents reviewed within 24 hours (Monday-Friday);
- Attorney contacted for confirmation, supplemental documentation, etc.;
- Contract forwarded to you for execution;
- Duly executed contract returned to our office;
- Client funded (by Wire/ACH transfer or FedEx overnight check delivery);
- YOU GET PAID!
Benefits to BROKERS and CLIENTS working with PCF:
- UPDATES ON EVERY STEP OF THE PROCESS – IN REAL TIME!
- Your client can call or e-mail us at any time and be provided with a case update;
- Our variable terms and conditions give you & your client top dollar;
- Need help closing a contract? We do that too! Just let us know and we’ll be there to help;
- Attorneys are ALWAYS able to reach our underwriters.
For more information regarding our broker loyalty program please call us today (646) 330-4498 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer the lowest rates in the lawsuit funding industry. Rates are dependent upon the type of case, but each case will be carefully considered.More information
NO RISK TO YOU
What happens if you lose your case, but you already borrowed the money? You keep the money and owe absolutely nothing.More information
MONEY WITHIN 24 HOURS
Once most cases are approved, you can usually expect to receive your money within 24 hours. It will be delivered to you via overnight mail or direct deposit.More information